What’s the difference between this upload and the last?
Her rig is being updated to an inverse kinematics one. Was going to use blender’s rigify to speed things up but it’s giving me too many problems for some reason, so I decided to make my own.
If all goes well I can do a final render tomorrow. 

What’s the difference between this upload and the last?

Her rig is being updated to an inverse kinematics one. Was going to use blender’s rigify to speed things up but it’s giving me too many problems for some reason, so I decided to make my own.

If all goes well I can do a final render tomorrow. 

Very close to getting a final scene with this character. With 4 changes in scenery and too many character design changes to count I’m almost ready for a final render. 

1st image is the final character design. Testing some more shapekeys for facial animations.

2: I’m close to getting a final rig ready for the character. 

3: Final scenery design for the character.

4: A single render of the water lily I made for the scene. 

Testing the scene with the character in it. She’s not fully rigged so there’s no pose yet. Rigging starts tomorrow, though I was able to rig the ponytail today for posing. Hopefully I can get it to where I can animate the hair rather than just limiting it to still images. 
Also tomorrow I need to rid of some junk in her blend file, most of the individual jewelery pieces aren’t named so I have no clue what I’m importing into the scene file which is why there’s none in this test render., so I’ll be moving the jewelery to it’s own separate file. Hoping for a final render this weekend. 

Testing the scene with the character in it. She’s not fully rigged so there’s no pose yet. Rigging starts tomorrow, though I was able to rig the ponytail today for posing. Hopefully I can get it to where I can animate the hair rather than just limiting it to still images. 

Also tomorrow I need to rid of some junk in her blend file, most of the individual jewelery pieces aren’t named so I have no clue what I’m importing into the scene file which is why there’s none in this test render., so I’ll be moving the jewelery to it’s own separate file. Hoping for a final render this weekend.